Sunday, April 15, 2007

The Real Reason Don Imus was Fired

Here is an article that I want to show to all of you.

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/89728-0/

Believe it or not, I am a 9/11 Truther as well. A clue to this is the Prison Planet link that I have on the right. For the record, the fall of Don Imus was a lynching pure and simple and I cover it in a previous post.

For this one, however, this is most likely the product of elites that are so weak that Don Imus had to be sucker-punched. They can't attack him directly. Still, this is completely uncalled for according to the public at large and all polls that I have seen so far, show unprecedented support for Imus to the tune of almost 70% support for him. As I type this, I am listening to Matt Drudge on the radio and his introduction included 10-year olds playing the part of Imus on April 4. Since the folks at South Park can turn out a episode in less than a week, I believe that they will voice their comments on the issue. For the record, they started their current season last month with a episode targeting Jesse Jackson.

No comments: